2-4 years Early Intervention Program
Early Intervention Services are special services for infants and toddlers at risk for developmental delays. It is a therapeutic technique used for children between 0 to 3 years who are at risk or have developmental delays/disability. Early intervention services are designed to identify and meet the children’s needs in five developmental areas which include, physical, cognitive, communication, social or emotional development, sensory and adoptive development.
How we do Early Intervention
- Early infant (new born) sensory stimulation in normal developmental pattern.
- Neuro-developmental Assessment and Therapy
- Normalizing the tone
- Preventing the deformities
- Sensory integration and feeding
- Handling and positioning
- Techniques to carry the baby
- Child-mother interaction
- Socialization and cognition development
- Visual and Auditory Stimulation